viernes, 24 de abril de 2015

V.A - Soul-Funk #1



Tracklist:
1) Edwin Starr - Time
2) Fran Vallie & The Four Tops - The Night
3) The Vel-Vets - I Gotta Find Me Someboy
4) The Precisions - If This Is Love (I'd Rather Be Lonely)
5) Gill Scott-Heron - The Bottle
6) Lou Pride - I'm Com'un Home in the Morn'un
7) Luther Ingram - Exus Trek
8) Sam Dees - Lonely For You Baby
9) Edward Hamilton - Baby Don't You Weep
10) Marvin Gaye & Tammi Terrel - Ain't No Mountain High Enough
11) Inez Foxx - Crossing Over The Bridge
12) Al Green - Let's Stay Together
13) Isaac Hayes - Walk On By
14) Billy Butler - Right Track
15) Johnny Watson - Too Late
16) Linda Jones - I Just Can't Live My Life (without You Babe)






No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...